1. JOHN1 MCCARRON was born in Ireland. He married SWEENEY.
Children of JOHN MCCARRON and SWEENEY are:
2. i. DANIEL2 MCCARRON.
3. ii. MARY MCCARRON, b. March 1860, PA; d. February 01, 1928, Philadelphia.
2. DANIEL2 MCCARRON (JOHN1). He married ANNA SEGAN.
Children of DANIEL MCCARRON and ANNA SEGAN are:
4. i. BROTHER3 MCCARRON.
ii. MARY AGNES MCCARRON, b. Abt. October 24, 1889, Philadelphia, PA;d. November 13, 1968, Easton, MD Memorial Hospital.
3. MARY2 MCCARRON (JOHN1) was born March1860 in PA, and died February 01, 1928 in Philadelphia. She married WILLIAMTHOMAS PARKER, son of JOHN PARKER and ELIZA JONES.
Children of MARY MCCARRON and WILLIAM PARKER are:
5. i. JOHN3 PARKER, d. June 1947, Camden County, NJ uncertain month,July?.
6. ii. CATHERINE PARKER, b. April 1879; d. Upper Darby.
iii. GERTRUDE PARKER, b. March 04, 1890, ?Philadelphia, PA; d. October24, 1951, St. Gertrude Priory, Ridgely, MD.
7. iv. FLORENCE PARKER, b. November 1894; d. August 13, 1977, Havertown,Delaware County, PA.
8. v. WILLIAM THOMAS PARKER , JR., b. July 11, 1898, Philadelphia?,PA; d. November 26, 1971, Lakeland, NJ.
4. BROTHER3 MCCARRON (DANIEL2, JOHN1).
Child of BROTHER MCCARRON is:
i. MARIE4 MCCARRON.
5. JOHN3 PARKER (MARY2 MCCARRON, JOHN1) died June 1947 in Camden County, NJ uncertain month, July?. He married GERTRUDE BEES.
Children of JOHN PARKER and GERTRUDE BEES are:
9. i. BLANCHE C.4 PARKER, d. October 28, 1975, Camden County, NJ.
ii. JOSEPH PARKER.
iii. GERTRUDE PARKER.
6. CATHERINE3 PARKER (MARY2 MCCARRON, JOHN1) was born April 1879, anddied in Upper Darby. She married WESLEY MCBURNEY.
Children of CATHERINE PARKER and WESLEY MCBURNEY are:
i. MARY4 MCBURNEY.
ii. WILLIAM MCBURNEY, m. CATHERINE.
7. FLORENCE3 PARKER (MARY2 MCCARRON, JOHN1) was born November 1894,and died August 13, 1977 in Havertown, Delaware County, PA. She marriedHARRY SHILLINGSBURG.
Children of FLORENCE PARKER and HARRY SHILLINGSBURG are:
i. ELIZABETH4 SHILLINGSBURG, b. 1920.
ii. HARRY ROBERT SHILLINGSBURG, b. 1925.
iii. JACQUELINE SHILLINGSBURG, b. 1936; m. JOSEPH MUSCHAMP.
8. WILLIAM THOMAS3 PARKER , JR. (MARY2 MCCARRON, JOHN1) was born July11,
1898 in Philadelphia?, PA, and died November 26, 1971 in Lakeland,NJ. He
married MARY MCCANN May 29, 1917 in Philadelphia?, PA, daughterof JAMES MCCANN
and ELLEN EAGEN.
Notes for MARY MCCANN:
(Francis \de Sales\, Ellen?) I recall Mom Mom saying she was namedMary Ellen after her mother, but she didn't go by Ellen, but signed asMary F. Vera (11/16/1997) said she knew Mom Mom had four names. (Nannyseemed to like using several names.) That would fit with Mary Ellen FrancisDe Sales. When I mentioned this to my mother, she said she thinks so, too.)
Mom Mom loved to crochet. She said her mother tried to teach her toknit, but she really didn't like it or pick it up well.