| Cast | Campaign |Quotes |
Pendragon character sheets are too bloody complicated to translate to HTML, at least until some day when I'm really bored. A brief dramatis personae:
- Sir Aeron of Winterbourne - Tom (AKA "Critical Hit King"); wealthy, ludicrously good at heraldry, and when necessary, seriously kicking butt.
- Sir Elffin the Cunning - Brian; party leader by virtue of being the brightest of the bunch and the only one with real plans. Plus, he's
- Sir Richard the Bold - Rebecca; Elffin's cousin, easy-going and sort of the "average guy" in the group; his main hobbies are hunting
and being really bad with women.
- Sir Rupert the Valorous (inactive) - (Name witheld at player request); the most impulsive member of the party and the best swordsman. He means well and learns quickly.
Primarily for reasons of exhaustion, I didn't keep anywhere near as intense a chronicle of this game as I have of the Revolution, but I did
take notes on our adventures. You'll notice we took certain liberties with the rules regarding winter phases and the passage of time in general.
- The Adventure of Uthold, July ?, 1997
- The Adventure of the Falcon, November 7, 1998
- The Adventure of the Labyrinth, December 18, 1998
- Winter I - Camelot, April 24, 1999
- Winter II - Steeple Langford, April 24, 1999
- The Adventure of Dun Aengus, May 22, 1999
- The Adventure of the Realm of Foundation I, June 19, 1999
- The Adventure of the Realm of Foundation II, July 17, 1999
- The Adventure of the Realm of Creation I, July 17, 1999
- The Adventure of the Realm of Creation II, August 28, 1999
- The Adventure of the Realm of the Supernals, September 18, 1999
Alas, I didn't keep good track of these at all, but here's a paltry few that were salvaged from the mists of time:
It's not even a castle. - Rebecca
There's a wall, there are chickens! - Tom
My, you're the cutest blue monkey-demon I've ever seen! - Tom
I don't hunt, I wander around in the woods until something attacks me, then I beat it to death. - Tom
Forgive me Father, for I am. - Brian gets sarcastic about Richard's lifestyle.
| Top |
Except where otherwise noted, all material on this site is © 1999 Rebecca J. Stevenson