- I was only able to find a couple of themes on the internet. Neither was complete and both were outdated because the ps3 firmware has been updated several times since they were released. So, I decided to build a new theme for all the gamecock fans out there. This a complete theme and every themeable element has been changed.
- For the icons, I used GIMP 2.6 to create a garnet orb. The horizontal icons are just images from google that I pasted onto the orb. The vertical icons are ps3 default icons pasted onto the orb.
- The theme comes with 1 wallpaper for standard definition and 1 for HD. I've noticed with other themes the icons were hard to see and words were hard to read. I've tried to ensure that will not happen with this theme.
- I've included new sounds with this theme. The sounds are not gamecock related or anything special. They're just something different.
- The pointers are the default ps3 pointers colored garnet.
- Navigate to this page from your PlayStation 3 internet browser.
- Position the cursor over the link and click the triangle button on the PS3 controller.
- Hilite FILE in the menu screen and press RIGHT on the directional pad of your controller.
- Move down to SAVE TARGET on the menu and click the X button on the controller.
- A black screen will pop up and start downloading the theme or give you the option to OVERWRITE AND SAVE if you already downloaded the theme before.
- Exit the browser by clicking the circle button once to go back and click the circle button again for the exit screen.
- Navigate over to the SETTINGS column and down to THEME SETTINGS.
- Select the new theme by clicking the X button once to bring up theme options, select THEME by clicking the X button again, then click the new theme and select APPLY. If you already downloaded the theme once before and was currently using it, it would have updated to the current version automatically.