- Use the link below to download and extract the zip file into the C:\GAMECOCK\GAMES\SLIDER directory. If the C:\GAMECOCK\GAMES\SLIDER directory doesn't exist, then create it.
Gamecock Classic Slider Game 1.1
- Once the zip file is extracted you should have one file named scjigsaw.exe. You can delete the scjigsaw.zip file if you chose to download it before extracting it.
- The files MSCOMCTL.OCX and PICCLP32.OCX need to be in your c:\windows\system32 directory. If you don't have them, you can download them here.
Once the files are downloaded and extracted into the c:\windows\system32 directory they need to be registered with your computer.
To register PICCLP32.OCX, hit the start button, then click RUN and type regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\picclp32.ocx and click OK.
To register MSCOMCTL.OCX, hit the start button, then click RUN and type regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\mscomctl.ocx and click OK.
- Try running the program.
- If you received an error message about not having a file called MSVBVM60.DLL, then proceed to step 6. If you did not receive an error message go to the last step.
- Download the Visual Basic Run-time files by following the link below.
Visual Basic Run-time Files
- The Visual Basic Run-time files should have extracted into their proper directories.
- You are now finished.
- Run it and have FUN!